Patting Splash Mask
Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green Tea 150ml
- Patting Splash Mask: This product offers 3 variations of facial masks. Inspired by the Korean traditional facial wash method with rice water to make your face brightened and moisturized.
- Hypoallergenic exfoliation: AHA included in lactic acid will exfoliate the dead cell effectively while balancing the pH level on your skin.
- Organic Ingredients: This product soothes and hydrates your skin with green tea and tea tree oil extracts 1.Tannic Acid: Hydrates skin pores and absorbs moisture. replenishment 2.Vitamins A, B: Skin lustering and moisturizing effect 3.Vitamin C: Skin brightening effect by preventing melanin pigmentation and by suppressing freckles and formation of blemishes.
- Environmental Sustainability: No Paraben, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oil, Urea, BHT, TEA, or Phthalates.
- Our Recommendation: oily and acne concern skin.
In a dermatological test of 23 subjects, after 4 weeks, 95% of subjects saw a significant improvement in acne and balance of oiliness.
- 100% agreed they are very satisfied with this treatment.
- 95% agreed their acne has decreased.
- 95% agreed the oiliness of their skin has been improved.
- 91% agreed their whiteheads have decreased.
[Ministry of Food and Drug Safety COREDERM Inc.]
I got addicted to this product! It feels great the first day as it removes dead skin and its hydrating at the same time. My husband also liked it! Now i bought to gift it all my best friends! I am definitely hooked to this amazing product. How do i apply? With a humid cotton disk and soak a bit of the product in it that is how to do not wast and get a more powerful effect
The Green tea version seems to have more exfoliants (Lactic Acid) so it does tingle if you don��t dilute it. I like the tingling sensation, so I use weekly it in the shower undiluted and it does wonders for removing dead skin! Just be sure to rinse it off after a few minutes, otherwise it will leave a ��sticky film�� on your face.
I started using this about two weeks ago, and my skin feels so great after using it. I just use it in the shower and pass my face for 15 seconds and it feels so refreshing.
I love this product. The texture of my aging skin has markedly improved to the point where my husband has started using it occasionally - an amazing development. I wish I could figure out how to not spill as much as I do when using it.
I was pretty skeptical about this splash toner, but wanted to give it a try. I am glad that I did, and within just a few days of using I can see a difference in my skin. My skin is more supple looking and have a smoother firm appearance. For me, I've been using this at the end of my morning showers. I make sure my face is good and damp and then use about a half a capful, pour it into my palms, spread on my face, and then gently splash the shower spray onto my face. I will admit this leaves a bad taste on your lips, so try to really get it off your mouth. But immediantly my skin feels tighter. I really am noticing a difference on my forehead. The lines are much less noticiable and my skin tone is more consistant and smooth. Skin definitly feels more healthy and hydrated. For me, this has been working wonders!