PSM Soothing & Healing Green Tea
- The Benefits
- Special Features
Blithe Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green Tea is an innovative face mask/wash that offers incredible oil control and pore-clarifying benefits. Formulated with an expert blend of botanical extracts, and Lactic Acid, it effectively exfoliates the skin and washes away fine dust and dead skin cells in just 15 seconds of splashing – without causing irritation. The addition of Green Tea, Tea Berry, and Tea Tree Leaf oil extracts infuse the mask with hydrating and brightening benefits, while also providing a soothing effect to sensitive and troubled skin. All these powerful ingredients combine to create an invigorating skincare experience that controls sebum, acne, and energizes your skin, leaving it smooth and prepped for the next product. Experience the results of a facial sheet mask, with the convenience of a liquid face exfoliant! Refresh your skin with the gentle, pH-balanced Patting Splash Mask and feel the instant cleansing effect and moisturizing layer forming on your skin. Enjoy a simple and effective skincare solution that fits into your daily routine.
Formaldehyde-free, Gluten-free, Mineral Oil-free, Paraben-free, Phtalate-free, Silicon-free, and Synthetic fragrance-free. Not tested on animals. Hypoallergenic patch tested. Non-comedogenic. Vegan and safe for pregnant women.
- Pore Clarifying: Washes away dirt and dead skin cells, infusing skin with a hydrating and brightening effect.
- Exfoliating: AHA chemical exfoliating.
- Soothing and calming: Anti-microbial components of the botanical extracts result in a calmer and soother skin.
- Water, Lactic acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, PPG-26-Buteth-26, 1,2-Hexanediol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Lactate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Flower Extract, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Dextrin, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil
- Get Clear and Radiant Skin in Just 15 Seconds: Blithe Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green Tea is the perfect quick fix for dull, oily skin. With its innovative blend of botanical extracts, Lactic Acid and Tea Tree Leaf oil extracts, it effectively exfoliates the skin while also hydrating and brightening it in just 15 seconds of splashing without causing irritation.
- Brighten and Soothe Sensitive Skin: Get your skin glowing with Blithe Patting Splash Mask! Formulated with powerful botanical extracts, this mask exfoliates the skin, washes away dirt and dead skin cells while infusing it with a hydrating and brightening effect. Tea Tree Leaf oil extracts provide a soothing effect to sensitive and troubled skin, leaving you with brighter and softer skin. Get ready to wow the world with your beautiful complexion!
- Nourish skin with botanical extracts: Get the best of both worlds with Blithe Patting Splash Mask Soothing & Healing Green Tea. It effectively exfoliates the skin and washes away fine dust and dead skin cells, while also infusing your skin with hydrating and brightening benefits thanks to the Green Tea and Tea Tree Leaf oil extracts.
Explore some of the benefits
Why it's Special?
Why it's Special?
How To Use
Mix the solution well.
Rinse your face with the solution and repeat for about 15 seconds.
Letting the product air dry for better result is recommended; however, if that is not feasible, pat dry with a towel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I dilute this product and use it as a toner or mist?
How can I use this product in the shower?
When showering, pour a few drops of the Splash Mask into your palm and start patting in on your wet face followed by several splashes of water in the shower. Continue this regimen until you have used the amount of approximately 1 capful. Follow up with your usual skincare routine afterward.