8 Nourishing Beans 150ml (5 fl.oz.)
- for Vitalizing & Lifting
- Vitalizing & Lifting: Vital Treatment Series offers instant hydration & vitalization of the skin. It's formulated with fermented raw natural ingredients that boost the skin's natural strength.
- Firming & Lifting: This product easily absorbs into the skin, giving a moisturizing & nourishing effect through Vitamins & Sodium Hyaluronate, which helps smooth wrinkles & fine lines.
- Organic Ingredients: Containing 80% extracts from 8 Beans such as Lentils / Soy / Adzuki / Red Mung & Kidney Beans full of nutrition & antioxidant that help improving skin elasticity & firmness.
- Environmental Sustainability: This product is Eco Friendly, Cruelty-Free & Vegan! It is NOT tested on animals & contains NO Paraben, Sulfates, Formaldehyde, Mineral Oil, Urea, BHT, TEA, or Phthalates.
- Our Recommendation: It is suitable for all skin types, especially rough, tired skin with fine lines.
I actually like this product and was not expecting too. Will buy again. Nice fragrance and feels great
I really like it. Good addition for my regular routine
I use it as a toner. I have very sensitive skin. It is one of the few things I can put on my face. I Love the way it feels and moisturizes. My favorite toner and I have tried several.
This was my first time using a Blithe product, and I have zero regrets! Purchased the 8 Bean and the Pressed Apricot Serum. The 8 Bean has been a game changer. I'm 42, with combination skin. It's pretty sensitive, and if it dries out, my skin becomes a complete, unmanageable mess. The 8 Bean has made my skin clear, supple, and nearly flawless; it holds moisture, small wrinkles are nearly gone, and hyper pigmentation reduced (for the record, I had two minor spots on my cheekbone). I have even recommend this product to my 71 year old mother :)
Love this product. Slightly thicker than water. No fragrance. I have dry sensitive skin. I tired Lanc?me, Sheshido, innisfree, Chanel, Tacha, etc products. Those higher end product are either make my skin itch, burn or slowly break my skin out. The only thing I was ok with was baby lotion and Vaseline. I was happy to be able to find something that a little more nurturing to my skin than baby lotion and Vaseline. I am using this product right after a shower or a facewash to balance out the pH on my skin before applying moisturizer. The product is light, doesn��t feel heavy even when I tried the 7-layer Korean method. This would definitely stay in my daily skincare routine.